A Practical Approach to Working on Food Safety Every Day
Basic Audit Skills Training is an online course that is designed to provide you and your team with simple everyday practices and tools to engage in food safety on a daily basis.
It lays out small, practical steps that you can incorporate into your daily routine:
- Eyes wide open: What to look for in the plant every day.
- Verifying records: What to look for on records every day.
- Talking to people: What to look for within your team every day.
- Rating: What to do with your findings. How to define and rate them.
With these basic audit skills, you and your team will make food safety part of your everyday routine and stop putting out fires after they happen. A self-directed online training that is flexible, and directed at Management, Supervisors, and Keen Operators!
You are 35 minutes away from clearing the endless checklist of fixes and getting your whole team working together on being ready every day!
Basic Audit Skills - Course Outline
Navigate Food Safety Solutions
- 8 videos (35 minutes total)
- 10 Things to Look for in The Plant Every Day
- 7 Points to Remember When Doing Inspections
- 10 Things to Look for in Records Every Day
- 10 Common Patterns We See in Records
- 10 Tasks to Observe in Your Team Every Day
- Rating Non-Conformances
- Minor, Major, and Critical Issues
- What To Do With Your Findings
- Training Certificate
$97 USD - Group rates availableBuy Now
Meet your food safety coach
Our training is created and delivered by former auditor, Alex Hanley.
After spending decades frustrated by the complexity of food safety compliance and standards, he was motivated to simplify and streamline food safety in the plant. Take a few minutes to hear why!